C. Davidsandsi and C. Napoensis

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Woo

Woo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Photography, keeping and breeding Corydoras, reading (all sorts) and music (anything apart from rap).

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:53 PM

Today is one for the diary to be marked and re-marked in red, then double marked just be sure.

Vicki called me downstairs this morning to tell me we have babies where we should not have babies! OK I have got to see this I thought so down I go to check things out and find maybe a dozen Napoensis fry darting about in a 10 gallon tank. Totally ignored by the parents, but doing quite nicely thank you!

At this news we decided to check out the same level of our big stand and low and behold there are probably 7 or 8 Sandsi! Talk about a double bonus!

To say I am one happy Scotsman is an understatement of the first order!

Steve/Woo
I want to live forever, so far, so good.

#2 scotcat

scotcat

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts
  • Interests:Catfish, especially Corydoras and Synodontis. Reading about catfish and Photographing them.

Posted 02 August 2009 - 07:16 PM

You can't beat that feeling when you are just going about your business and then something catches the corner of your eye...a spawning yes..yes...yes..My last two Aspidoras species have presented me like that as I have yet to see the eggs being laid. Well done fellow Scotsman ;)
Allan.

Log on to the site for all of your catfish needs
at ScotCat
and also the Worlds premier Catfish Society at
Catfish Study Group

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users