• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 scotcat

scotcat

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts
  • Interests:Catfish, especially Corydoras and Synodontis. Reading about catfish and Photographing them.

Posted 30 September 2005 - 10:45 PM

Hi All,

It took a visit from a couple of aquarist friends to the fishhouse to set off my bronze cats to spawn with about 200 eggs on the front, sides and back of the glass.

They had just mentioned if I had anything going at the minute and I sad no, until I turned around and seen all the eggs on the tank sides. As one of them said to me " we aim to please" They can come and visit anytime :)
Allan.

Log on to the site for all of your catfish needs
at ScotCat
and also the Worlds premier Catfish Society at
Catfish Study Group

#2 chef

chef

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 02:46 PM

Hi All,

It took a visit from a couple of aquarist friends to the fishhouse to set off my bronze cats to spawn with about 200 eggs on the front, sides and back of the glass.

They had just mentioned if I had anything going at the minute and I sad no, until I turned around and seen all the eggs on the tank sides. As one of them said to me " we aim to please" They can come and visit anytime  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi allan,had a similar thing happen when mr fuller popped round a couple of times,me saying that i'd been having problems spawning some species,only for them to start as soon as he arrived.so i keep inviting ian up to have look at my fish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users