2 replies to this topic

#1 Piotr

Piotr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:11 PM

Hi!

I am Piotr (Peter) from Poland (Poznań - EURO 2012 city). I breeding corydoras, brochis and other species with friends. Two years ago i bought three young brochis splendens. When they grown up - i saw, there are two male and one female. I have their first with other corydoras (arcuatus, trilineatus, panda, sterby, elegans, virginiae, melanistius). One day i saw on the glass eggs. I take carefully eggs from the glass with some water and wait. After days i saw six fry. I feed with artemia and their quickly grow up. Now young brochis have over 4,5 cm. After i have 2 spawn brochis and have over 40 youngs. I breed too corydoras paleatus, aeneus (i have female, from her i have over 300 eggs) and I try breed c. trillineatus. C. trilineatus have one spawn, but from over 50 eggs i have only six fry. I seek young c. adolfoi, weitzmani, virginiae, similis or melanistius - please contact me, if it's possible to change for other fishes or sell. I and my friends have too other fishes, not only corydoras. I like too Colisa, Trichogaster, Danio and other fishes. Sorry for my English.
http://www.kiryski.blogspot.com/
Videos with my corydoras
Change or buy young corydoras - breeders from Europe

#2 scotcat

scotcat

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts
  • Interests:Catfish, especially Corydoras and Synodontis. Reading about catfish and Photographing them.

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:53 PM

Hi Piotr,

Glad to see you on the SC forums :)

Brochis splendens has not been bred very often. There has been a couple of members who have spawned them and the young are really colouful.

Attached File  b_splendens15.jpg   41.64KB   2 downloads

C. trilineatus is another one of these Cory's that are not bred very often so you are doing well. Keep up the good work. :)
Allan.

Log on to the site for all of your catfish needs
at ScotCat
and also the Worlds premier Catfish Society at
Catfish Study Group

#3 Piotr

Piotr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:17 AM

In my gallery one of my photo - my young Brochis Splendens (polish - kirys (or kirysek) szmaragdowy). Next days more photos.
http://www.kiryski.blogspot.com/
Videos with my corydoras
Change or buy young corydoras - breeders from Europe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users