• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bluekat

Bluekat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 04:37 PM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would have any line drawings or illustrations of any north american catfish. Anything that I could get would be appreciated. Thanks, Bluekat

#2 scotcat

scotcat

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts
  • Interests:Catfish, especially Corydoras and Synodontis. Reading about catfish and Photographing them.

Posted 17 February 2005 - 08:21 PM

Hi Bluekat, welcome to the SC forums.

What do you intend to do with the line drawings ? is it for your own private use or for publication/website.
Allan.

Log on to the site for all of your catfish needs
at ScotCat
and also the Worlds premier Catfish Society at
Catfish Study Group

#3 Bluekat

Bluekat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 02:25 AM

Hi Bluekat, welcome to the SC forums.

What do you intend to do with the line drawings ? is it for your own private use or for publication/website.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, Scotcat. The line drawings are for my own personal use. I have a very dear friend who is in the hospital and he always mentions how badly he misses fishing, so I was trying to put together a collage of catfish for him. Thought it might help him as he will never get to go fishing again. Thanks for any help...Bluekat

#4 scotcat

scotcat

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts
  • Interests:Catfish, especially Corydoras and Synodontis. Reading about catfish and Photographing them.

Posted 18 February 2005 - 07:35 PM

Hi, Scotcat. The line drawings are for my own personal use. I have a very dear friend who is in the hospital and he always mentions how badly he misses fishing, so I was trying to put together a collage of catfish for him. Thought it might help him as he will never get to go fishing again. Thanks for any help...Bluekat

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, no probs, will post 6 really nice coloured line drawings through to you tonight.
Allan.

at ScotCat
Catfish Study Group

#5 Bluekat

Bluekat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 09:28 PM

Okay, no probs, will post 6 really nice coloured line drawings through to you tonight.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Scotcat, thanks a million for the line drawings. They will surely make the day of my very dear friend "Smurf". It is really something good when the actions of a single person can have such a profound and positive affect on another. Thanks again.......Denzil (Bluekat)

#6 scotcat

scotcat

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 09:31 PM

Hi Scotcat, thanks a million for the line drawings. They will surely make the day of my very dear friend "Smurf". It is really something good when the actions of a single person can have such a profound and positive affect on another. Thanks again.......Denzil (Bluekat)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Denzil,

Glad to be of some help.
Allan.

at ScotCat
Catfish Study Group

#7 SharkLover

SharkLover

TopCat @ ScotCat

• Members