2 replies to this topic

#1 boyneburn

boyneburn

TopCat @ ScotCat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:02 PM

I spotted some cories in PAH in Elgin that had no price marked.When I pleaded ignorance & asked what they were I was told that they were Paleatus which they weren't,the assistant then asked the manager what they were & he said Julii & then Sterbai.
I had already decided that they were most likely to be Similis.They had been in the shop for two weeks as I had seen them previously.I was told that I could have them for the price of Paleatus so I took the four before they changed their mind.They are now in a QT tank.
Lang may your lum reek.

www.scotia-aquatics.co.uk

#2 neil

neil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE (boyneburn @ Jan 19 2009, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I spotted some cories in PAH in Elgin that had no price marked.When I pleaded ignorance & asked what they were I was told that they were Paleatus which they weren't,the assistant then asked the manager what they were & he said Julii & then Sterbai.
I had already decided that they were most likely to be Similis.They had been in the shop for two weeks as I had seen them previously.I was told that I could have them for the price of Paleatus so I took the four before they changed their mind.They are now in a QT tank.

good move roy smile.gif i got a couple of shrimp when i was in the same store last weekend b4 i came back offshore.hopefully u got a fair mix of males/females and they spawn 4 u in the future.

#3 wato

wato

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:59 AM

good catch~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users