Hi, new here. Sorry it isn't under better circumstances.
1. I have two meds now that I haven't used yet. Methylene blue and Jungle Fungus Clear. I know MB can be used against ich, I've seen the JFC ingredient, nitrofurazone, listed in a few other brands of ich treatment. Which one would you pick?
2. I think I'll be dosing M1+M2 along side to prevent bacterial infection, or should I use the JFC for that? Edit: I just remembered I have Kanamycin soaked spirulina pellets I could feed him, maybe that's enough for bacterial prevention?
3. Obviously, I can't use salt, do any of these meds require smaller doses for scaleless fish? Any med combos here you would avoid?
4. I've read a bit about the ich life cycle, should I warm the tank and wait a day or two for treatment?
Thanks in advance -J
jaidexlMember Since 15 Aug 2007
Offline Last Active Aug 16 2007 11:11 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 2
- Profile Views 1,805
- Member Title Newbie
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown